Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No maintenance cycle is open for the current system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I am working in CHAM implementation.

I have defined Customised Change request for 2 level approval and i also created customised urgent correction as they require an approval before moving it to quality system.

when i tried to approve the CR the Urgent correction is getting created but when i try to open the urgent correction it is throwing an err*or **No maintenance cycle is open for the current system". but when i try to approve the change request with SAP_ALL the urgent correction is getting created successfully along with maintenace cycle and also with task list.

Now if this problem is related to authorization what authorization object has to be maintained.

I have manitained authorization object B_SMAN_WPL

( Schedule Manager: Authorizations for Task Lists)

Pls give ur Valuable inputs as we are going live within 2 days.

Thanks&Regards

Raju

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved by myself

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi !

How did you solved the issue?. For which user you need authorization?. I am facing the same issue but I have give sap_all to all the rfc users to the dev,quality and prod from solman . The user which I tries to trouble shoot the issue also have sap_all. Please share some tips to solve this issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

this error usually means the system that was selected for the change request (iBase) is not in the maintenance project's system landscape as a production box.

regards,

Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

The problem is solved it was an authorization problem, i have assigned S_PROJ_GEN authorization object to change manager role and it got solved, anyhow thanks for ur immediate response.

Thanks&Regards

Raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for posting your answer. I've seen this problem before and I'm sure others will in the future.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thnaks for your answer. I got the same problem in my case and ur points was really helpful.

Regards

Vijay