cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to debug R/3 BAPI BAPI_PO_CREATE1 from SRM EBP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

how to debug R/3 BAPI BAPI_PO_CREATE1 from SRM EBP.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jayesh,

This error is because of Item Category not mapped to the PR document type in ECC.

You can check this in the following SPRO setting in ECC.

SPROSAP Reference IMGSAP Customizing Implementation GuideMaterials ManagementPurchasingPurchase RequisitionDefine Document Types--Select the document type and click on "Allowed item categories" on the left frame.

Maintain an entry at this place mapping the PR doc type and item category.

Hope this helps.

Thanks & Regards,

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI venkat,

Thanks for your valuable information it’s configure for PO . every thing is working fine for different catalogues . This is for specific for certain items. There is no configuration for PR.

Do we need to publish catalogue again .

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jayesh,

You can pulish them once which is a safe-side move.

However you may also want to check for the attribute "Document type in R/3 system" for the Requisitioner's ID.

Thanks & Regards,

Venkat

pvanhoove
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

If the user in R/3 defined in the RFC connection is a dialog user, you can debug this bapi from SRM.

Another solution is to generate test data for this bapi each time it will be called:

Run report FBGENDAT andactivate entry for the bapi.

Set the parameter FBGENDAT to 'X' for the RFC user.

Next time the bapi is called a test data will be generated for the bapi.

Rgds,

Pierre

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jayesh,

This is directly not possible from SRM, but collect the data getting populated to the Internal tables of R/3 function module and load it in R/3 and debug.

Really not a useful answer but looks like there is no possible solution for this.

Please award points if this is helpful.

Thanks & Regards,

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

you need to put a HTTP / Session break-point inside any of the BADI Implementations (in SE19 Transaction)

- BBP_ECS_PO_OUT_BADI

- BBP_CREATE_PO_BACK BADI..

Related pointers ->

Note 539978 Automatic generation of BAPI test data directory

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are creating shopping cart with specific items using XMA catalogue ME013 message comes

Shopping cart 0001008270 (Preq. 2900000012) : ME 013 Document type ZEBP is not allowed with doc. category B (Please check input)

Is it related to PO Document type configuration in R/3!

Document type ZEBP is not in table T160 (SAP Transaction Control) or Do I need to debug the BAPI_PO_CREATE1.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Atul,

i need your help.

We have classic scenario where AUTO SRM PO print out spool is create with RFC user. While PO data is passing to R/3 is correct with correct user (created_by). Out put is created on the name with RFC user not with user who create SRM SC& PO. BADI BBP_CREATE_PO_BACK will help?

we done coding in badi BBP_CREATE_PO_BACK we have change the but it's not working