Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error at step 42/45 while install Solution Manager 4.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP guru,

I'm install Solution Manager 4.0 on Windows 2003 R2 with Oracle10g

and JSDK 1_4_2_16, while facing step 42/45 (Configure System Landscape Directory). Its shown error below.

ERROR 2008-01-17 16:02:04

CJS-30059 Java EE Engine configuration error.<br>DIAGNOSIS: Error when configuring J2EE Engine. See output of logfile java.log: 'JSE'.

ERROR 2008-01-17 16:02:04

FCO-00011 The step configSLDMainLocalMapSecRolesToUsers with step key |NW_Onehost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|SAP_Software_Features_Configuration|ind|ind|ind|ind|5|0|NW_Usage_Types_Configuration_AS|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_CONFIG_SLD|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|configSLDMainLocalMapSecRolesToUsers was executed with status ERROR .

Any solution for this problem?

PS. I was ran sapinst.exr SAPINST_SKIP_ERROR=true on step 39 (Install Software Units) after set SDM mode = integrated.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you paste the excerpt of sapinst_dev.log from the time of failure mentioning the exceptions/error ?

Best Regards,

Snehal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Snehal,

The log I paste above was too many days ago. Thus, I'm get a new one from Log Browser for you.

ERROR 2008-01-21 19:05:35

CJS-30059 Java EE Engine configuration error.<br>DIAGNOSIS: Error when configuring J2EE Engine. See output of logfile java.log: 'JSE'.

FCO-00011 The step configSLDMainLocalMapSecRolesToUsers with step key |NW_Onehost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|SAP_Software_Features_Configuration|ind|ind|ind|ind|5|0|NW_Usage_Types_Configuration_AS|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_CONFIG_SLD|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|configSLDMainLocalMapSecRolesToUsers was executed with status ERROR .

and this from sapinst_dev.log as your requested.

INFO 2008-01-21 19:05:35

CJSlibModule::writeInfo_impl()

Execution of the command "C:\j2sdk1.4.2_16\bin\java.exe -classpath E:/usr/sap/SOL/DVEBMGS01/j2ee/cluster/server0/apps/sap.com/tclmctcutilbasic_ear/servlet_jsp/ctc/root/WEB-INF/classes/ com.sap.ctc.util.ConfigMainExt XXXXXX ahosapso:50100 J2EE_ADMIN XXXXXX" finished with return code 0. Output:

TYPE=A<BR>STATE=401<BR>INFO_SHORT=Error connecting to http://ahosapso:50100/ctc/ConfigServlet?param=com.sap.ctc.util.SecurityRoleConfig;MAP_SECURITYROLE_T.... The provided user data might be incorrect or user might be locked.<BR>CONFIGURATION=

TRACE [iaxxejsexp.cpp:188]

EJS_Installer::writeTraceToLogBook()

NWException thrown: nw.configError:

Java EE Engine configuration error.<br>DIAGNOSIS: Error when configuring J2EE Engine. See output of logfile java.log: 'JSE'.

CJSlibModule::writeError_impl()

TRACE [iaxxejsbas.hpp:460]

EJS_Base::dispatchFunctionCall()

JS Callback has thrown unknown exception. Rethrowing.

TRACE

<html><head></head><body><p>An error occurred while processing service <b>SAP Solution Manager 4.0 Support Release 1 > SAP Systems > Oracle > Central System > Central System Installation</b>. You may now</p><ul> <li>press <I>Retry</I> to repeat the current step.</li> <li>press the <I>View Log</I> button to get more information about the error.</li> <li>stop the task and continue with it later.</li></ul><p>Log files are written to <b>C:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/SOLMAN/SYSTEM/ORA/CENTRAL/AS</b>.</p></body></html>

TRACE [iaxxgenimp.cpp:1093]

showDialog()

waiting for an answer from gui

Edited by: jitpanu sriudomwat on Jan 24, 2008 3:47 AM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To me, this seems to be the issue :

The provided user data might be incorrect or user might be locked.

Could you please make sure that the j2ee_admin user is not locked. Also, please make sure that you are able to logon to R/3 with the same password of j2ee_admin that you specified during the installation.

Best Regards,

Snehal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Snehal,

Thankyou for your help. I've completely install SAP Solution 4 by installing Windows 2003 R1 instead of R2, then the installation go well with out any problem.