cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM in solution manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

i want to ask how can i make a scope for QM on solution manager , and how can i get the best practice of QM on solution manager, as i didn't find its components in the list, i've found only a component called(inspection) but it includes few things.

thanks

MAYADA

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm not exactly sure what you looking for. Solution manager can be used for anything basically..you have to decide what solutions your care to put into it. These can range from "How do I change my password?", "How do I reserver a rental car?", "Who do I call when my computer doesn't boot?", "What do I do with an inspection lot in CRTD mode?", "What does 'posting period closed' mean?".

Anything you want to put into it. I don't think there is any best practices for solution manger. It's just a tool.

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks Craig,

but i didn't mean that i want the best practice of solution manager, i know that it is only a tool

but i meaned that i need to make implementation steps and configuration of QM module on the solution manager, as i know that Solution manager contains the best pratice for implementing and configuring all modules, but i didn't find that for QM, Can you help me in that???

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok.. my bad. Was thinking of the solution Database.

There are best practices scenarios set up for various industries. But I don't think you'll find just a general one for QM.

Craig