Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set up quality certificate printing for deliveries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

to print a quality certificate for a delivery,

1. do you need a certificate profile? Or is that only for QC for a batch and for an inspection lot?

2. do you always use usage B?

3. do you always use application V2?

4. how do you set up condition tables, access sequences, condition types and output determination procedures?

I created an output type (copy of LQCA) in application V2, assigned a program (RQCAAP00), a form routine (entry) and a form (QM_QCERT_01). I also created and released a certificate profile.

But when I run QC20, I get the message

"No messages for initial processing exist".

What could be the error?

Thx.

Jessica

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, you always need a certificate profile. Usually you always use V2 (shipping). The form you used, QM_QCERT_01 is only an example form that SAP provides. It should be copied and must be adapted for your businss and you'll need a person knowledgable about SAPscript to make changes to it. I believe there is another for a COC (Certificate of compliance) which might be more what your looking for if you don't need to report batch values or inspection lot vales.

Your probaly missing the certificate recipent record. You'll find this under the QM area under Outgoing certificates. You can try adding LQCA output type directly to the delivery in the item outputs. (Any good SD person on site should be able to show you how to do this)

To understand condition tables and procedures I would again turn to an SD person or a pricing person. They use the condition technique a lot and should be able to explain it easilly. They should also be able to help with setting up the output procedures and related items as well.

Craig