cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 copyies of picking list

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SD Gurus

I have one problem , picking list documents are printing twise ( 2 copies) So where will i doo the setting for 1 copy of print,please suggest very urgent

siva

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, SIVA.

please go back to your condition record by doing VV22. select your output type and click "Communication". look into "messages". this is where you specify the number of copies. if the value is "2", change it to "1".

if this is still not the reason, please let us know.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

can u tell me one more thing...Is this outputs are processing via manually or it is processing thorugh a batch Job.

check VV22>Communication medhod>>messages>>it should" 1". This is one check.

If this already exists then check in ur batch job , outpur device ..U can still maintain Number of copies here. if it "2" then u will get 2 copies. it will overwrite the output condition record.

so check in this way also..

hope this helps.

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

Please check your condition record for hte picking output. If the number of messages field is not filled, then please check your print program for that particular field. The problem should exist in one of these places.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think the destination printer and the printer maintained in the out put device in the condition record could be one and the same. Hence try removing it in the condition record, check this and let me know.

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards

Chakradhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I checked the T.Code .:OVLT, I found one numer of copies there ,,,

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If some value is not filled there, then please discuss the problem with technical guy and he should be able to solve your issue.

Hope this helps you to solve the problem

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can also check in transaction code VV22 for the picking output type.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I solved that , Using the traction code ovlt, but when i am doing picking, the picking output is not showing , so please suggestt