cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

regarding ARE1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Is it possible to genaerate ARE1 for SEZ sales & for Merchant Export sales.

plz send me the deatils for the same.

Thanks & egards,

PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pm

You can use ARE1 for SEZ sales .However for return from SEZ at present no standard pricing conditions or documentations is availble in SAP.

You can Map SEZ plant as Customer and Use export excise invoice and ARE1 for the same.Keep different series group for this .As such SEZ is considered as out of taxable territory but they have to maintain records of goods exported .And in case of returns or transfer of materials from SEZ you have to pay all duties applicable for that material in import purchase.

Regards

Mandar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mandar,

Thanks for your reply.

Is it possible to generate ARE1 for SEZ if is customer is in India?

there is no problem if i am creating ARE1 for indian customer?

Plz send me the details for the same.

Thx & Regards,

PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mandar,

Thank you for sharing the information of SEZ sales.

Let me know the details regd BILL OF EXPORTS.

This issue was posted long back, but couldn't get any i/p's rgd the same.

But today while browsing I got this i/p, which was similar to wat i have posted. So, kindly, respond regd the issue posted.

For your information, i will post it again

Issue is regarding Bill Of Exports

Scenario applicable to the Customer who belongs to Special Economic Zones (SEZ’s).

We have two Cases:

1. SEZ sales With Duty Draw Back i.e., Bill of Export of goods claim for duty drawback.

2. SEZ sales Without Duty Draw Back i.e., Bill of Export for dutiable goods.

Duty Draw Back is the Duty (custom duty / Customer excise duty) suffered in INPUTS (imported) material and being refunded if the finished goods is exported.

SEZ sales is considered as EXPORT i.e., Country within a Country where in the transportation is only by means of Road its not through Sea OR Air Say within India but treated as Exports (all the Terms & Condition applicable is same as Exports).

Issue is whether the customer (Indian) should be considered as Exempt Tax (0) in Tax Classification for Customer and run an Export cycle for this scenario.

If anybody have come across this scenario, let me know regarding the same.

Please revert for further clarifications & i/p's will be of great help & rewarded too.

With Regards,

Vijayashree

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Vijayashree

Yes I too remember your last posting but could not update you because I have not the information.

Now I have a close source in Central Excise Department itself and checked with him on your question. He has confirmed that whatever sales made to SEZ should be treated as exports and normal export procedure should be adhered.

He has also promised to provide more details on SEZ (either through soft copy or hard copy) and once I get the information, will update.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi

Thanks for your reply.

If u get any update then plz inform me.

Is it possible to create ARE1 for domestic sales? how i create ARE1 for that? any idea?

Plz send me some solution for the same

Thanks & Regards,

PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Laxmipathi,

Thank u for the quick response, and to contribute to my post.

You are right, as you mentioned to consider SEZ sales as exports, but lot of queries regarding this.

As I saw the hard copy of Bill of Exports given by our client, it shows ARE1 details to be picked and this hard copy is of 4 pages details to be furnished I guess.

So, kindly do contribute to this post as u have mentioned (i.e., once you receive the i/p's from the required source) and Mr. Mander is also awaiting for i/p's.

With regards,

Vijayashree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vijayashree nair

Thanks for your reply.

I have the same problem, i want to implement this senario as early as possible, so can u plz guide me regarding the how to create ARE1 for domestic customer(SEZ customer)

Plz send me the details about the same.

Thanks & Regards,

PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

Tcode is J1IA301 .for are3

and j1ia101 for are1.

regards,

manikandan

Edited by: manikandan muruganandham on Feb 12, 2008 7:51 AM

Answers (0)