cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seeburger FTP: Transport & Message Protocol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We have installed seeburger FTP adapter and Seeburger EDI Adapter in the XI server to work on the interfaces dealing with EDI ANSI X12 scenarios.

But we are not able to see any transport or message protocols in the CC, when we select the Seeburger FTP adapter. Do we need to specify anything in the Software component which is created when we deploy the files corresponding to Seeburger FTP adapter.

Because, when we see in IR> Adapter objects>Adapter metadata with repect to Seeburger EDI adapter component, no transport or message protocol are specified.

But at the same time when you look into the basis component all the inbuilt adapter with XI comes up with the details of the transport and message protocol along with other parameters as well.

So let me know should I include anything in the seeburger component in IR or any other file needs to be deployed to get the details automatically populated in the adapter metadata.

Regards,

Nithiyanandam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jayaram,

Let me know if you have understood the query clearly....

I have configured the seeburger FTP adapter, but having issues only with the adapter metadata.

So provide solutions which are relevant...

Regards,

Nithiyanandam

Former Member
0 Kudos

then,are you able to see the meta data information under the See burger SWCV in the Adapter Meta data section?

if so and still problem exists then..I doubt something wrong with your installation.

Sri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sri..

But still I am not able to see any meta data with respect to Seeburger adapters.

Do you have any other clues...

Regards,

Nithiyanandam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Guys, Do have any inputs on this..plz.

Regards,

Nithiyanandam

Former Member
0 Kudos

just with installation of Seeburger,you wont see any meta data information under SWCV .you have to manually import meta data information in IR.

Basically Seeburger provides meta data as xml format,so you have to import those xml meta data information.

Sri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any clues....

Regards,

Nithiyanandam

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you should need to import adapter meta(all the adapter data) data too in IR under the Seeburger SWCV and do the cache refresh.

better follow the installation guid provided by Seeburger.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sri,

Thanks for your reply, We did installation according to installation guide only, still we are not able to see any adapter metadata.

Regards,

Nithiyanandam