Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assigning Purchase Requisition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

When I Assign Service to Network ,

There are three options for Purchase Requsition,

Immediate,Never And release. once saved this fileld becomes gray.

Now is it possible, if I want to assign Purchase requisition created earlier with the particular network,to the Service created now ?

If yes where is the setting for it ?

Also the cost of service in Purchase requsisiton should be reflected in Plan cost.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You cannot assign PR to project in CJ20N

Muraleedharan.R

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, it is possible assign an existing purchase requisition to a network / activity. Open the purchase requisition in change mode (ME52N). Next to item sl number you can see "Account Assignment".Input the account assignment category as "N", i.e to network.

Then at item level you input the network number and activity and save the PR.

This should convert your PR into a network assigned PR.

Cost also should be rolling upto network/activity.

Please acknowledge, if useful.

Muraleedharan.R

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for your reply MURALEEDHARAN.R

Agreed that we can assign network to PR in ME52N ,but Plan/Actual/Variance values are not reflected.

Isn't there any setting, where I can assign PR to actvity in CJ20N itself, so that I can get Plan/Actual values?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think assigning a service PR to service network activity would show up as commitments but never as Plan/Actual.

But the Service activity created in the project should show up as both as Plan and Commitment.

Plan Values not Appearing, my guesses:

Check the configuration node 'Maintain Network Types' T code OPSC if 'Planning' check box is ticked. Use this indicator to specify that you are only using the network for planning.

(Or)

Check the node 'Actvity Control Key' T code OPSU if 'Cost' Indicator is checked.

Regards

Sreenivas

Pls close the post if satisfied.