cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webservice authentication

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

We are facing one problem regarding the login information which is required to pass when we call a proxy class method.

I will explain the requirement. I am using a proxy class which gets generated using the WSDL file in a function module.When i run the function module it ask for the login details whereas when i integrate the same function module in portal or web dynpro application I am not getting the logon pop-up .

Is there any way that i can maintain the login details somewhere in the system?

It should not ask for the popup even while running the function module.

Thanks in Advance

Sohit Gulati

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The RFC user ID to connect proxy calls to XI is locked so the pop-up was raised.

Ask basis tem to relese the locked ID. It will not raise the pop-up again.

thanks

Swarup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swarup,

I think this is not the case.It is asked to connect to another system.

Is it possible to maintain the same login details in lpconfig?

Thanks and Regards

Sohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sohit,

I don't think you could be able to maintain these login details as such.

While calling through the Webdynpro or portal that pop-up window was get supressed. but can you verify that is it getting the proper logon details to work ahead.

Thanks

Swarup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swarup,

Using the R3 it is asking for the user login information

Thnaks and Regards

Sohit Gulati

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think their are some roles have assigned by basis that might have restricting you to call the proxy from R/3-ABAP.

Generally this will make sense to avoid the multiple ways to call the proxy in production.

Its restricted to call that particular proxy module with webservice or portal only.

If you wish to avoid this and call from ABAP, deal it with Basis people and remove those authority or roles.

Thanks

Swarup