cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Role of Basis in ESOA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

what could be the role of Basis Consultant in ESOA?

Is there any scope for him apart from installations and performance issues?

What could be his part in SOA design and implementation?

I being a fresher have ABAP and JAVA knowledge, and am currently working on Basis.Will I be able to perform in ESOA.

Thanks,

Ramgopal Balsubramanian.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I wil try to explain ur doubt

See basically ESOA is an architecture that is implemented for maximum outputs

It is designed at all phases. If you have a very good idea about the over all implementation process and good idea abt how the process is going on then you may also enter in ESOA design

I think you may not be designing complete SOA architecture but you can work on all networking topics so that you can implement the process design in backend

hope this gave you some idea

shiva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Shiva.

can you please elaborate on networking.The challenge will be of solving network conflicts? what is type of networking usually implemented in SOA on backend?

I think the answer for this would give me an intiative to start working on those..

Thanks,

Ramgopal Balasubramanian

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Fine actually iam not in touch with the Basis

so i may not know much but

the things you will be related to is

1. over all network design so you need to have good grip of how the data flows in the whole enterprise

2. you may also work under back end design ie how the data from db flows to different processes and data conversions etc..

3. i think most important is the security issues so you need to know the different security levels at different stages and permissions given to different clients

All these things and details are necessary in ESOA

shiva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,

Ramgopal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramgopal,

Please go through the below links to get a fair knowledge regarding BASIS role in eSOA.

Hope these help

Regards

Kiran..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Kiran.

I saw both the threads.But, a basis consultant is more confined to networking in ESOA?

It means i can enter ESOA only if am good in networking and proxies?Any other oppurtunities?