cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internal 500 error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I created one DC and a component with 2 views in a window.On click of button in view1 it has to go to view 2 .I created navigation link from view 1 to view 2.

But after deploying and on click of the buttton in view1 it is giving internal error as 500 error Applcation has to be refreshed and the link to the application APP1 is not avaible.

Is there any problem with NWDI configaration???

Can anyone plz help me out

Regartds

Padma N

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This response code is returned when there is a problem with the application or the server. Any unhandled Exception or Error triggers the return of response with code 500. Check your code and ensure exceptions are handled properly.

With the information you have provided, it is difficult to tell whether there is problem with NWDI configuration. Supply with error trace details, if problem persists.

Hope this helps!

Regards

Srinivasan T

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Padma,

You can both views in the single view and hide the second view when first launch application, hide first view when you call second view.

If we take your approch it looks like you are not firing the inbound plug of view2, check your onAction method. And also check your used controllers.

Regards

Praveen