cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic tables in Adobe Interactive Forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I have an issue in dynamic tables using Adobe Interactive forms. To explain my problem in brief, I have an Adobe Interactive form which has dynamic table with properties to add and delete rows in it. In this table row i have a dropdown which is filled at runtime by using Javascript. Now when i add an instance to the table, a new row is added,but the dropdown in the new instance is not filled and i am not able to get any reference to the new instance. How can i fill the dropdown in the new instance. ?

Regards,

Karthikeyan.R

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthi,

I am struck up with dropdown in a dynamic table..

I am using a enumared dropdown list from Webdynpro Native library.

I bind this with a field which is haveing values in the domain.

When I place it outside the table all the dropdown value appears perfectly. but when I put it inside the table ..its not working .. ???

Please suggest ..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthi,

Are you using Webdynpro ABAP or Java .?

If you are using Webdynpro ABAP.. Please let me know how you have achieved dynamic table with dropdown values..

Your help would be gratefull to me ..

Thanks

Sivaraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthi..

Did you find a solution for dynamic table with dynamic dropdown.. Please let me know..

Thanks and Regards

Sivaraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ya i have found a solution for it..

Regards,

karthikeyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Nice if you find a solution .

Rewards points if necessary

Regards

i042339
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please refer to my post and let me know if your data structure is similar to the one which I have mentioned or not.

Please do the design as per my posts and let me know if you are facing the same issues or not.

I will help you to solve this problem completely.

Cheers

satya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satya,

I had a look at your post..i dont have any problem in saving the data, or add or delete rows.Once i add a row the filled values in the dropdown are not available in the new instance. The structure of node is exactly similar to what you have told above.

Please note: I dont have any hard cored values for the dropdown, the values are filled in dynamically using javascript.

Regards,

Karthikeyan.R

Edited by: Karthikeyan Rammohan on Jan 23, 2008 3:38 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you look at the sample forms given with ALS , there is a sample form for P.O with dynamic table where drop downlist is populated by javascript .

Hope this help you

Best regards.