Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Security Certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

Could someone please assist me in providing a link to material / downloads that will be able to assist me my preparation for the certification exam, I have completed the SAP Authorisation courses ADM940, ADM950 & ADM960 two years ago, gained some exprience and now I feel more confident to attempt my certification exam.

Kind regards

Rodger

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rodger

If you understand the material, answer the exercises in 940/950/960 material and have worked through the lessons in the manuals then you should have no problem with the cert exam.

The info in the manuals are better than most easily available materials that are floating about there in my opinion.

There are a couple of books by SAP Press which cover auths, the one by Linkies & Off is a good technical reference.

p.s. make sure you nail the Authorisation Concept lesson in 940. It's one area which many people really struggle with.

Edited by: Alex Ayers on Jan 23, 2008 10:00 AM

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Read the handbooks from th courses again this must be enough.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rodger

If you understand the material, answer the exercises in 940/950/960 material and have worked through the lessons in the manuals then you should have no problem with the cert exam.

The info in the manuals are better than most easily available materials that are floating about there in my opinion.

There are a couple of books by SAP Press which cover auths, the one by Linkies & Off is a good technical reference.

p.s. make sure you nail the Authorisation Concept lesson in 940. It's one area which many people really struggle with.

Edited by: Alex Ayers on Jan 23, 2008 10:00 AM