cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

settin singleton property false for child node but entire column populated

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai all,

I have set the singleton property of child node as false but still in my wdmodifyview when i load a value help with values from backend based on the user selection in 1st column of table the entire column gets populated.

coding used by me:

public static void wdDoModifyView(IPrivateSalesdet wdThis, IPrivateSalesdet.IContextNode wdContext, com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.api.IWDView view, boolean firstTime)

{

//@@begin wdDoModifyView

try

{

String partfn=wdContext.currentTablepartnersElement().getPartnerfn();

if(partfn.equals("ShiptoParty"))

{

IWDAttributeInfo partattributeInfo=wdContext.nodeTablepartners().nodeTablepartnerssubnode().getNodeInfo().getAttribute(IPrivateSalesdet.ITablepartnerssubnodeElement.PARTNERS);

ISimpleTypeModifiable part = partattributeInfo.getModifiableSimpleType();

// Set field label and populate valueset

part.setFieldLabel("key");

IModifiableSimpleValueSet partvalueSet = part.getSVServices().getModifiableSimpleValueSet();

for (int i = 0; i < wdThis.wdGetSalescustomctrllerController().wdGetContext().nodeLt_Kna1().size();i++)

{

partvalueSet.put(wdThis.wdGetSalescustomctrllerController().wdGetContext().nodeLt_Kna1().getLt_Kna1ElementAt(i).getKunnr(),wdThis.wdGetSalescustomctrllerController().wdGetContext().nodeLt_Kna1().getLt_Kna1ElementAt(i).getName1());

}

}

}

}

I need to populate only the table cell wch is next to the cell in wch user has made a selection and not the entire column.plz help me in this issue.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

First, you should not place this code in wdDoModifyView().

Second, I assume you want to have a value help only on a specific table cell, not for all cells in the same column, is that correct?

This cannot be done by modification of the DDIC type because the type is used for all cells of a column. This has nothing to do with singleton vs. non-singleton.

What exactly is your use case?

Armin

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai armein,

My requirement was to populate the table cells value help in second column based on the selection made in the first column.I have achieved that by using lead select.Thanks anyway.

regards

Sharanya.R