cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create Purchase Requisition and Webdynpro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am to compose a webDynpro application that can create a purchase requisition. I found the Bapi_requisition_Create for this purpose but I have some trouble figuring out which fields to map onto the WebDynpro application.

What I would like is for the user to enter the Purchase requisition number and then hit a display button to show the item properties in a table. And then a submit/approve button if he wants the displayed item.

Have any of you tried to use this bapi and might have some pointers how to approach this? Ex. What field from the bapi do I need to map to the input area where the user can enter the Purchase requisition number?

I have only done the get_flight_list tutorial so far, so is still a bit green on the area.

Any help would be appreciated!

The best regards

Kris

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the help! This should do fine at least to get me strated. Didnt know about the getlist bapi, but that should be the entry to my application.

Thanks and the best regards

Kris

For some reason sdn wont let me reward points... sorry about that.

Message was edited by: Kris Kegel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kris,

Don't worry about the points; I am glad I could get you started. Do let me know if you need any further help.

Best regards,

Dharmi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kris,

First of all, I have not used this Bapi (Bapi_requisition_Create ) but I did have look at. You can either go to you SAP R/3 system and type in BAPI and look for PurchaseRequistion (Alphabetically) when you find it you would see the Number and that refers to your Purchase Requisition Number which you could eventually link it to your input.

There is also a Bapi called BAPI_REQUISITION_GETITEMS which you can use to display the items for the given requisition numnber. You can call this bapi on the click of the button to display the items by passing the parameters it requires all is given in the documentation of Bapi.

I hope the above is clear and useful.

Regards,

Dharmi