cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price Group

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have different price groups and different customers belong to different price groups. Is there any T. code to find out which customer belongs to which Price Group. I have tried with V/LD.

Thanks & Regards,

Tatvam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

hello, friend.

you can use SQVI to create a query. choose the customer name and price group fields and you can have a list.

regards.

DouglasCezar
Contributor
0 Kudos

I think this is a possible solution both for technical users and end-users.

There is although a potential problem regarding authorization check and this is a possible solution: using Infoset Query / Ad-hoc query where you have the option to apply your own code to the query, thus allowing you to implement any authority checks you need.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can define your own price list types to suit the needs of your business. For example, you can define price list types by customer groups (wholesale, retail, and so on) and by currency (price lists for each foreign country you deal with). Condition records are created for each price list type.

You do this using the same organizational data as for material prices (sales organization, distribution channel). You can then assign price list types to each customer in the their master record.

The TCode for maintaining prices with various options is VK11. where the following options are available in standard SAP for condition PR00.

1) Customer / material release

2) Sales org / Dist Chl / Cust group / Material

3) Price list category / currency / material with release status

4) Material with release status

REgards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sravan,

I have already done what you've suggested but how do I know which Customer belongs to which Price Group or Price List.

Regards,

Tatvam

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Follow as below.

I) use t.code se16

II) enter the list of customer in the customer number and execute

III) on the output screen from the menu bar -

>settings->list format-> choose fields.

u r poped up with feild list select customer number (feild name-kunnr) and price group (feild name-Konda)

then click on transfer button.

Now on the screen u can see customer number and price group he is related to.

Kindly Reward points if usefull.

Regards

vK

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to table KNVV and set selection only for price group and customer and execute u can get list of customers with price groups.