SSO issue: No Kerberos SSPI credentials available for requested name
I have setup an SSO scenario for my SAPGui environment with Windows Integrated Authentication
against my Solaris based SAP Systems.
This is my szenario:
- SAP Servers are installed on Solaris 10
- Domain Controller is a Windows 2003 with the forest in native 2003 mode
- Clients are Windows XP SP2
- SAPGui is version 7.10
- SAP Service User in AD: m00t1h
- SNC Identity (as in profile parameter snc/identity/as): p/krb5:m00t1h@IVV-VERBUND.DE
- SNC Library (as in profile partameter snc/gssapi_lib): /usr/local/kerberos/lib/64/libgssapi_krb5.so
Now my problem:
Whenever I try to connect to the SAP System with SSO from the SAPGui, I receive the following error:
GSS-API (maj): No valid credentials provided
GSS-API (min): No Kerberos SSPI credentials available for requested name
Where 2031217 is my SAP and my Windows Domain Username.
These are the steps I took to setup the SSO scenario:
- installed the MIT library 1.6.7 on the Solaris servers.
- created technical users for my SAP Systems in active directory.
- exported the kerberos key on the windows server
- imported the key in my keytable on the solaris side
- tested ability to authenticate a domain user from solaris command line to the windows AD - SUCCESS
kinit V k m00t1h
Authenticated to Kerberos v5
- configured a cronjob to renew the kerberos ticket
(* 0,3,6,9,12,15,18,21 * * * /usr/bin/kinit -k m00t1h)
- set the profile parameters in my SAP Systems according to given environemnt
- installed the SAP GSSAPI Keberos Wrapper library on the WIndows Clients
- set the SNC identity of the SAP Server (p/krb5:m00t1h@IVV-VERBUND.DE) in the SAPLOGON.ini
- created the SNC mapping for my user in SU01 (p:2031217@IVV-VERBUND.DE)
- activated SNC in the SAP System
- restarted the SAP System - SUCCESS. SAP system comes up and obtains a valid kerberos ticket (lifetime 10h)
- Try to authenticate via SAPGui - BANG
I have found a similar question in this thread
but nobody answered it so far - so I thought to try my luck.
I'm in desperate need for help here, as I could not find valid information on this error in
Google or SAP help.
Kind regards (points promised),
Edited by: Christian Guenther on Jan 23, 2008 9:35 AM