cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HI ALL

Former Member
0 Kudos

helo.

i just want to know how we can test a file to mail scenario without placing the file physically under sender directory.

means how we can test the scenario through runtime workbench (test message tab).

i did tested but my doubt is whether i must place data in xml type or just copied data from text file under payload.

but when i tested by copied txt file data into payload but its saying Error while sending message: 403 Forbidden.

waiting for any great answer.

cheers.

Varma Mandapati

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Seeta,

while coryiny your payload from moni, please check your xml file. is all elements starts with '-' character. please remove them. it may cause problem.

rewards if helpful.

BR,

Alok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mr. Ram,

First of all, To work with the Test Env. in RWB we need these roles.Check wether you have these or not.

SAP_XI_RWB_SERV_USER

SAP_XI_RWB_SERV_USER_MAIN

Then, Check out this blog by Michal and it gives step by step procedure to exactly that

Cheers,

Puneet

Former Member
0 Kudos

regards Mario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to keep data i.e. payload in xml format.

You could do one thing in message mapping at test tab you can pass the values from the file and in source you will get xml format of the payload.

Copy it and use in RWb for testing

Thanks

Swarup

Former Member
0 Kudos

yeh.

i did copied the xml script from message mapping source view and pasted in payload of runtime work bench but still its showing the same result as

Error while sending message: 403 Forbidden.

cheers.

sita ram.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please can you varify what error message you are getting in SXMB_MONI for the same.

You will get some more details. Let me know about it.

thanks

Swarup

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi.

sorry i do verify in sxmb_moni but it doesnt show any message related to this interface.

cheers.

sitaram.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your message is not reaching to the IE.

Better to try this : https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/66dadc6e-0a01-0010-9ea9-bb6d8ca4...

this is a code of HTTP client and we can use it for any scenario...same like we send the payload from RWB. we can directly send the message to IE by this tool too.

change the appropriate parameters like server, port, username, password, proxy setting etc

Thanks

Farooq

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Varma,

4) Error: HTTP 403 Forbidden

Description: The server understood the request, but is refusing to fulfill it

Possible Tips:

Path sap/xi/engine not active

• HTTP 403 during cache refresh of the adapter framework - Refer SAP Note -751856

• Because of Inactive Services in ICF –Go to SICF transaction and activate the services. Refer SAP Note -517484

• Error in RWB/Message Monitoring- because of J2EE roles – Refer SAP Note -796726

• Error in SOAP Adapter - "403 Forbidden" from the adapter's servlet. –Because of the URL is incorrect or the adapter is not correctly deployed.

Cheers,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you checking by posting the payload with the integration engine or with the adapter engine.

Try to send the test message only through integration engine and not through adapter engine. Also provide the user credentials from which you logged into runtime workbench.

Regards,

Nithiyanandam