cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sap script

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

Could you please send me doc relating how to modify standard script . Step by steps.?

I have modified MEDRUCK and RVORDER.

Could you send two are three standard modification script.

Point will be rewarded

Thanks

Raziq

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Copy the form form standard to Z form using scc1 Transaction or in SE71 there is option Utilities->copy from client .

Now you can modify as per your requirement.

you can delete the windows or add as per your requirment.

coming to nace configuration . Its depends upon the clients . for some clients they do not allow the ABAP ers to do the configuration if they allow then you have to ask them which output type to be used.

There is no need to have docs .

The requirement may vary .

If you know how to develop the script then its easy.

reward if useful

Regards,

Nageswar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expect

Thank for your reply

Your answer was good..

Could you pls give me the steps for modify the standard layout and it to view the output for the following

Thats the exact one I want

DELIVERY NOTE

INVOICE

FI Forms

Thanks

raziq

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

first of alll you have to copuy the stanadard script

into your zscript

se71 - utilities-> copy from client

give the source and target names

and execute

now enter the name and language as DE and get inside

as change mode

now change the original language

now convert original language from DE to EN

utilities - convert original language

it will take you to original screen

now get in change mode by giving en as language

now activate the script

if you wnat to change it now

then check in which window youhave to modify

now go to that window

and in that we have to go script editor

write a subroutine

perform get_data in program zprog

using var1

changing var2

endperform

to print the data

&var2&

in se 38 create zprog as subroutine pool prog

and get the data from var1

and do some logic to fill var2

u have to use the structures itcsy which will be filled in the runtime

regards.

venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat

Thanks for the reply , But My question is

MEDRUCK - NACE - NEU - For purchase order

RVORDER - NACE - BA00 - For sales order

I think so,Correct me if I am wrong

Like If I want to modify the other script

How should I do it.?

Point will be reward for the answer

Thanks

raziq

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohd,

In NACE, u can see all the output types assigned to an application area.

Opening the details of an output type,in the Processing Routine, you can check what are the possible output mediums are maintained for it. Here u can get the Print program name and Form name for it.

As per the assignment is concerned, that u do ffrom SPRO--->SAP Referance IMG.

So u can explore NACE for your Application area and look for details of all the output type maintained for it.

Hope it helps you.

Regards,

Ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expect

Thank for your reply

Your answer was good..

Could you pls give me the steps for modify the standard layout and it to view the output for the following

Thats the exact one I want

DELIVERY NOTE

INVOICE

FI Forms

Thanks

raziq

Former Member
0 Kudos

Modifying SAP Forms

If you want to modify SAP forms, set up your development environment as follows:

Make sure that no SAP-standard forms are stored as client-specific copies in your development client.

Such forms should be held only in client 000, the SAP development and installation client. If you access an SAP-standard form from another client, then the central copy in client 000 is used.

If you need to remove SAP-standard objects from your development client, see Notes 10388 and 3355 in the SAP Online Service System (OSS). These notes explain the procedure for saving modified forms and then deleting all forms.

To modify SAP standard forms,

– Copy the forms you need from client 000 to your development client.

– Rename the forms using a name from the customer name reserve (names starting with Y or Z).

– Copy the forms to one of your own Y or Z development classes.

Renaming the SAP standard object makes it possible to manage and transport your changes with the SAP workbench organizer. The organizer is not activated for SAP-standard objects that are modified in clients other than 000.

To put your modifications into effect, you must also modify the ABAP print program used to print documents that use this form. You should rename such print programs and store them in your own Y or Z development classes.

You can use the SAP Customizing System to replace the SAP print program with your modified print program in the affected applications.

Forms: Concepts

Forms are used to control the page layout and also the text formatting in your documents. Before formatting a document for output to the screen or to a printer, you must assign a form to it. If you do not specify a form for a document, then the SYSTEM form is assigned to the document by default.

Application-specific forms are used in SAP applications to specify the page layout for such special documents as invoice or checks. These forms specify the structure of the information on the page(s) of such a document. They define, for example, the address header, item lines, the footer, and so on.

There are two ways to format texts with forms:

In the standard SAPscript text processing (Tools ® Word processing ® Standard text), you can select a form for a document. You can then type text into the main window of the form and output the document in the format defined in the form.

For example, you can select a form for a letter. You can then type the body text of the letter in the main window. When you print the letter, the default text elements in the other windows of the form (heading, footer, and so on) are printed with the body text.

A document can be generated by a print program in one of the SAP applications. The print program uses a form to generate the document. Most correspondence and document generation in the SAP System are handled by way of print programs.

A print program selects the text elements that are to be printed in the windows of a form. It may also collect information from the user or ask the user to input text directly, as in some correspondence functions. The print program may also provide data for variables defined in the form.

Finally, the print program uses the form to format the document for display or printing.

Check this link...

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005/helpdata/en/d1/802d7d454211d189710000e8322d00/frameset.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005/helpdata/en/c8/1989fe43b111d1896f0000e8322d00/frameset.htm

Reward points if useful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash

Thanks for the reply , But My question is

MEDRUCK - NACE - NEU - For purchase order

RVORDER - NACE - BA00 - For sales order

I think so,Correct me if I am wrong

Like If I want to modify the other script

How should I do it.?

Point will be reward for the answer

Thanks