cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sap - ehs career guidence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

i am a post garduate (M.Tech)in environmental engineering and having more than 5 years of experience in EHS in pharmaceutical industry in hydrabad.presently working as Asst Manager - EHS.now i want to change my career to SAP-EHS.hence i request u to please suggest me whether is it the right time to think of it and what are the institutes in india offering the course, how to go about it.i c

thank u all in advance

regards suresh kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

please suggest where i can get trained.can get trained first on SAP_MM and then learn SAp-EHS on own,because there is no institute offering ehs.

please suggest me how i should go about

regards

suresh

my mail id :ryalamadugu@yahoo.co.in

Former Member
0 Kudos

Suresh,

what janrdhan says right, if you have any one logistic module like sd, mm then you can understand other new dimentional areas.

moreover, i was told by others that there are few inst in bangalore/chennai/pune started teaching ehs. will let you know once i get more info.

Some companies started taking people like you with only domain and they give inhouse training, satyam does i believe.

-Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are having good functional knowledge, you can directly get into the consulting work on SAP EH&S.

As this is the newer dimension better to concentrate on your functional knowledge than the certifications on other modules and then divert to EH&S.

Being in industry you must be having good knowledge on MM/SD business processes too, get expertise on the functional part, SAP is just a tool.

Regards,

Nishit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Suresh,

sap-ehs has very good scope and market in the near future. all the best.

-ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

please suggest where i can get trained.can get trained first on SAP_MM and then learn SAp-EHS on own,because there is no institute offering ehs.

please suggest me how i should go about

regards

suresh

my mail id :ryalamadugu@yahoo.co.in

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

my opinion is first you learn SAP MM module in any institute at Hyd.

Ex:Reliance Institute (opp Chandana brothers Ameer Pet)

After this if have money, go for SAP Training/certification in sciemens Institute Hyd.

Once you get confident with one core module then you can

learn other modules on your own.

Regards

janardhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

SAP EHS module is having very good future, Don't hesitate.

Regards

janardhan