Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to enabling access across differrent territories - Urjent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How to enabling access across differrent territories by the same individual. Is there some sort of hierarchy explaining the security, roles, responsibilities etc which would be useful.

Thanks & regards

Jhony

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

It all depends how the rols in your company have been build, so for documentation you should only look internally.

What do you mean by different territories?

normally i would say just assign more roles to the user.

0 Kudos

I mean differrent contries...

0 Kudos

Probably you have different roles for each country?

Or derived varianst?

Just assign those, but you should be aware when doing this, that it is most likely that the user will now have access to both countries in all (or at least most) of the total number of TRX assigned, if that is no problem than just asing the right versions of the roles.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Johny,

I gather that the User wants to log in at different time zones ?? ( means the same as differrnt coutries) Let him do it !! SAP , I doubt if it says that a particular user can log in from a particular country (Time Zone ) only Only at a particuar time ~~....So If the user wants to log in ....just let him !! Where is the question of time zone ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

THANK YOU

0 Kudos

Hey may be this works for you --I know the reply might be a trifle late ..but During my day at work I accidently stumbled on tabl e TTZZ ..explored more of it and found a qucik cling in me to this question.

So Please go ino the table TTZZ and see if this works or are the things you need..else what you can do is go into the table USR02 then.select the user you want to permit on differnt zones and then doubl eclick..it will brng outa screen where you can do the editing --last but one row - specifically !

Thanks !

george