cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

res:deleted sales orders

former_member1249468
Contributor
0 Kudos

how to find out the deleted sales orders.pls help me out on this.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you know the documents numbers which are deleted from the system, then you can find out from tables CDHDR and CDPOS.

Prase

former_member1249468
Contributor
0 Kudos

how to find the deleted sales orders from the tables CDHDR and CDPOS.Pls guide me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to SE16 specify the CDHDR there Appl.obj.chang specify D then it will give the list od deleted orders you can also specify the date range.

Same way for CDPOS

Reward if it is useful

Regards,

Madhu

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Even though the sales order is gone from the database, you can still see the change history of who deleted the order and when. To do this (I'm on 3.1I), go to Sales Order --> Display --> put the number in and go to Environment --> Changes. Then Green check and it will tell you the history.

Also as the record(order) gets deleted from the database, to get to know the list of records deleted you need to run a report(user defined) with the query for VBAK table for order type and the missing numbers if reqd also with date.

Once you get this you can now know when and who changed(deleted)the documents.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sash,

You will get deleted sales orders from tables CDHDR and CDPOS

Reward points pls

Regards,

Govind.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sash,

After the record (order) gets deleted from the database, to get a list of records deleted you will need to run a report (user defined), with the query for VBAK table, for order type and the missing numbers. The date may also be required. Once you get this, you can find out when and who changed (deleted) the documents.

Do let me know in case of any queries.

Hope this helps you.

Do award points if you found them useful.

Regards,

Rakesh