cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recever side file is not loading

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

I'm doing simple file to file scenario...sender side file was picked.. and it was loaded in to SMQ2 .. but receiver side file was not loading.. in the message monitoring it was showing successfully...but in the SXMB_MONI the message showing in scheduled(Green) ... how can we solve this issue..

thanks

chinnu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check inSMQ2 and refresh it,Alos checn in RWB and in that check the communication log,it will show complete information about thhe channel sender or receiver check that.

Regards,

Phani

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Message scheduled basically means tht the message has been blocked in the queue.

In sxmb_moni double click in the QUEUE ID column and then check the queue status.If its running then select the entry

GOTO->EDIT and activate it.also check whether queue is registered in SMQR

also if the status is other than running plz let me know

plz rewards points

VIKAS

Former Member
0 Kudos

ThankQ for your responses.. and sorry for the delay.. i checked in SXMB_MONI it was showing the queue status is WAITING.. .. but if check in SMQR means.. it was showing schedular status is INACTIVE..

what can i do for this..

please suggest me..

Chinnu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pasi,

if ur SXMB_MONI is showing green color means ur message has been successfull picked from the source side and waiting in the queue to load it at recever side ...........

clear the queue's .. this happens some time and also check the staus of the sender and reciver adapter in RWB....

HOPE this may solve ur problem.

Regards,

Azeez khan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto SMQ2 and try to refresh it.

also select the entry and press (shift+f8) i.e. "Queues Ready To Start" icon

This should process your queue if that was stuck up.

thanks

Swarup