cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sap script printing with different Trays of printer

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have copied first page as second page. while printing ,I need 2 copies of printout. So I have mentioned First page Resource as TRY01, second page Resource as TRY02. But it is printing only Frist page with Tray1. when I try to give Newpage command (NEW-PAGE Second) in 1st page main window,it is reflecting in second page main window also.it is printing 3 copies. now my need is Have to print 2 copies of check in Tray1 and Tray2 in the sametime.Tray1 has one kind of papare,Tray2 has one kind of paper.My apporach is correct ? or else anyone suggest me anyother way to print like this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try setting up two streams of pages: FIRST->NEXT->NEXT etc all to TRY01; COPY->NEXTC->NEXTC etc all to TRY02. Then put DO 2 TIMES around your driver prgram. Your first iteration, with continuation sheets if required, will go to one type of paper. On the second iteration, use STARTPAGE=COPY then it will use the other tray for an identical run but to the other type of paper. You could, of course, use TRY03 for all the continuation sheets (both runs) on plain paper with pre-printed stationery just for the FIRST page.