cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planned order to Manufacturing order conversion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are in SCM 5.0 & R/3 ECC 5.0. I have developed one RFC function module in APO, for planned order to manufacturing order conversion, using BDC for transaction /sapapo/rrp2. This rfc function module, iam calling in r/3 program.

The issue is, using this enhancement, if i put the conversion indicator tick in APO, it is not converted into manufacturing order & subsequently not transferred to r/3 via CIF. But, if i do it directly in APO through normal transaction, it is getting converted into manufacturing order & the same is transferred to r/3.

What could be the reason ? Any help is appreciated.

regards,

Nagarajan.J

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

No solution found.

somnath_manna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First of all I think there is inconsistency in what you have reported as the problem.

"This rfc function module, iam calling in r/3 program"

"using BDC for transaction /sapapo/rrp2"

Transaction /sapapo/rrp2 is to query Orders in APO and not for setting conversion indicator.

Use transaction /SAPAPO/RRP7 instead for mass conversion.

Also remember just setting the conversion indicator will not suffice. The Planned Order with the Conversion Flag needs to be saved that will trigger CIF transfer.

Somnath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

/SAPAPO/RRP7 is for mass conversion. But my requirement is to convert individual order only.

My rfc function module in apo contains BDC for /sapapo/rrp2.

In r/3 the user will enter material & order to be converted in a program, which in-turn calls this APO function module.

Any ideas...

regards,

Nagarajan.J