cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do we do picking list print automatically

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

how we do picking list through out put determination. In which transaction can we do picking list for the out put determination.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to tcode NACT and enter V4. This will give you outputs related to picking.

This takes you to a screen with EK00 etc listed and you can then maintain and/or create new entries.

I looked into it a bit more and found the following SAP Note 145136.

For Release 4.5A, the system no longer displays the actions for SD picking in the implementation guide.

See the picking lists release information in the delivery processing (LE ---> LE-SHP ---> LE-SHP-GF).

If you want to use the picking list according to the "old" procedure, you can maintain the list as follows:

o To maintain the message categories, call Transaction V/38.

o To assign the shipping points to the picking list types, call Transaction OVLT.

o To assign user-defined formulas and programs to the picking lists, call Transaction V/53 (table TNAPR).

This gives you everything you need. I tried to look at the release notes for 4.5A online but our setup here won't display any of the information. I would suggest that you look at the release information to see why SAP have removed this from customising in case it has a negative impact on what you want to do.

It's under the following menu path (I assume, as I can't actually see the details - hope you can view it where you are!)

Release Notes > SAP Solutions > R/3 > 4.5 > Release Notes R/3 4.5A > Logistics Execution > Shipping > Basic Functions > Output Processing

As you can see, this output doesn't work the same way as other outputs i.e. no output procedure, no condition records. The output type is assigned directly to each shipping point.

Former Member
0 Kudos

But when iam doing the picking , the picking output type EK00 is not trigging, please suggest Automatic output for picking

Thanks and regards

SIVA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How to schedule picking list to be generated based on the delivery date to be shipment, so that manual key-in to picking list is not necessary?

Thanks,

Ling

Edited by: Wooi Ling Ng on Feb 11, 2008 4:24 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

1.Transaction V/38 - Definition of output type

Here the definition of standard output type EK00 "Picking List" for application V4 can be found which will can be used BOTH for for automatic picking (default Picked Qty to Delivery Qty) and/or for printing a Pick List.

2. Transaction OVLT - Assignment of output type to shipping point and default values

3. Transaction VP01SHP - Print parameters for shipping point

assigned

Customizing path: Logistics execution / shipping / basic shipping functions / output control / define print parameters shipping

Select: shipping (spec. case) (V4)

Select: Picking list (EK00)

Enter all shipping points, output devices

regards

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

But when iam doing the picking , the picking output type EK00 is not trigging, please suggest Automatic output for picking

Thanks and regards

SIVA