cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

out put determination problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus

when am creating out put determination for the sales order in ecc 6.0 through condition technique. After completion of the conditon records in vv11. When am creating sales order in that order type is not coming automatically. I could not find that condtion types what i defined in condtion reconds.

When am giving manually it is accepting what could be the reason for this query.

What is the reason for that could any one please solve this issue

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

check the settings for that doc type of order and condition record every thing is correct go to change mode of the sales order and go issue output to there u will get the output automatically

reward if u find useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi rahul.

i did in va02 transaction. in that extras tab out put in that output header edit. i clicked on that but i could not find that conditon type nothing but my out put order type. please help me in this regard

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

If u r getting that o/p type manually in sales order....then from custamization point of view its ok...if r not getting even manually then pls check custamization

from condition record point of view....pls check dispatch time, transmission medium and logical destination (from communication tab)...............and most importantly key combination for which u r creating condition record whether that satisfies ur sales doc..

Regards

Jagdish

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gadish

it is accepting when am giving manually. I checked all the cusomization setting in nace transaction code. But i am unable to find that conditon for order in the sales order in va02. I checked all the customization it is o.k, finally i kept conditon records in vv11 . It should come automatically in sales order but it is not coming. plz help me in this regard

Former Member
0 Kudos

I agree that if its coming manually then ur config is correct thats y iam requesting to check condition record--VV12

Dispatch time (if u r not using batch job pls put it 3), Transmission medium put it 1

Logical destination (from communication tab)

if this doesnt resolve then pls let us know the key combination for which u r maintaining condition record and ur sales doc type........solution can only be resolved with more information...pls trust

Regards

Jagdish

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

if you have done this in VA02 means, you would have maintained the output conditin records after the creation of sales order.

so you cant have the output condition on this sales. the next time you create a new sales order this output type would be defaulted.

when you have done it manually in the sales order in VA02 the accepted was the key combinations maintained for output type were satisfying that particular sales order.

regards

sadhu kishore

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HiNag,

Please check the cofiguration settings of output determination.

1. Check the assignments with respect to partners

2. Check the assignment with respect to Document header and item

3. Check the condition record have you assigned output device(printer) or not. i.e you have maintained communication data or not.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.