cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice splitting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi dudes,

I have a query, pls have a look into thi.

particular delivery document is splitting into 2 invoices, that too one invoice with the quantiy 'zero' and second one is with the delivered quantity.

In this case SP is different from SH and 'regions' in these customer master records are different.

I have checked split analysis in VF01, it's splitting bcoz of different regions.i accept this point but i have created one more order with the above said data but this time not splitting invoice.

In first delivery number only one line item existed and in the second delivery number 5 items are existed.

i have checked the field VBRK/VBRP field in the copy contrlos , there they have used user defined routine.

pls look into this issues & give ur ideas ASAP.

Regards,

GD

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

OSS

11162 Invoice Split Criteria in Billing Documents

36832 Invoice Split Fields from the Sales Order

308733 Billing Split Due to the Person Number

Former Member
0 Kudos

go through this

[http://www.saptechsolutions.com/pdf/SDBillingDocumentConsolidationAndSplit.pdf]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear GD

An Invoice split can occur if these points are different

1) Department

2) Recieving Point

3) Distribution Channel

4) Division

Check for these above points for all your line items if any of these vary then it can cause an invoice split...

I hope this helps you. Please do reward me with points if this helps you....

Regards

Atul Keshav

Former Member
0 Kudos

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/e6/4a750b9e0311d189b70000e829fbbd/content.htm

plz go through this link u will get some idea

reward if u find help ful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check ur Payment and incoterms, Payer of the splitted items,

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have chkd every field all are rite.

the thing is with the same data , again they have created one more invoice with reference to new delivery but this time it's not splitting. The problem only with the particular order. In that only one line item exis with the different ship-to-party.