cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked the pricing determination where things are fine and maintained but while creating the sales order its giving an error saying , pricing couldnot be determined.

i have checked every thing and data is maintained. I am not ablt to find out the reason. Please help me.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

Please check these things;

1. Check the sales area and DPP and CPP combination in OVKK.

2. The sold to party should be created for the sales area for which the sales order is being created.

3. The document pricing procedure DPP used in OVKK should also be assigned to the sales order document type in OVKJ.

4. The CPP used in OVKK should be present in the customer master of the sold to party for which the sales order is being created.

5. If all these things are fine then go and check in table - V_T683V. If you are maintaning it must be saved in this table too. So if it is not there then maintain the data in yout table. If it is maintained in this table it means you need to check the other settings.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pricing procedure is determined as follows:

Sales Org + Dis Channel + Division + Doc Pri Pro (DPP) + Cus Pri Pro (CPP) + Pricing Procedure. This is done in transaction code OVKK.

The first three make a sales area.

DPP used here should match with the assignment done in transaction code OVKJ - here we assign the document pricing procedure to the sales order document type.

CPP used should match the one entered in the Customer master which can be checked & edited if required in transaction code XD02.

Things to be checked:

1. In VA01 check the sales area of the order. This should match the one in OVKK.

2. The sold to party should be created for the sales area for which the sales order is being created.

3. The document pricing procedure DPP used in OVKK should also be assigned to the sales order document type in OVKJ.

4. The CPP used in OVKK should be present in the customer master of the sold to party for which the sales order is being created.

This is how the pricing procedure is determined in the sales order.

Reward points if solution helps.

Regards,

Allabaqsh G. Patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

the error " No pricing procedure could be determined " has come because you have perhaps not assigned the pricing proc to your sales area. Ple chk the pric proc. det. at OVKK.

also you can go to this t,code by clicking on the error message you got. It will tell you whats the problem and a navigation link.

regards

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check your combination like sales area, DPP(Document Pricing Procedure), CPP (Customer Pricing Procedure)and Pricing Procedure in Pricing determination.

And also check in CMR (Customer Master) have you maintain Customer Pricing Procedure.

Regards,

Srikanthraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Fazian,

goto OVKK and assign pricing procedure to your sales area

i.e., sales organisationdistribution channeldivisiondocument pricing procedurecustomer pricing procedure+u r pricing procedure

Hope this helps you.

Do award points if you found them useful.

Regards,

Rakesh