cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to reorganise the sales value in FD33 tcode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I had a customer whose credit limit is "1" rupee, in general process when we raise a sales order for him get the proforma invoice and send to him and then he pays for that then only we deliver and invoice him, but now system allows him to raise a sales order with one lack also, i analysed the problem and I had find that some negative valve is triggring in "sales value" field in FD33 tcode, i had executed the report RVKRED88 and got the list of slaes documents for that comprising wrong values, but i stuck up at this point how to reorganise them i.e., bringing back the vale of "sales value " to 0 rupees. if anyone worked in this scenario help me .

thanks in advance.

regards,

kishore.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

we had a similar situation here, so i can say i understand your situation a little bit. am i correct in saying the reason why sales orders can be created without being blocked is because the customer's sales exposure is negative (meaning you owe the customer)?

what we did here is add another restriction by putting maximum document value at 0.01 (also try zero value) so that any order raised is blocked.

it's also possible to use billing plan where a downpayment must be paid by the customer, but the configuration for this set up is more complicated and may be impractical.

you can also clear the negative sales values in FI but let's hear what the FI guys have to say about this (audit issues).

i am sure someone out there has a much better idea, but that's the only thing i can think of right now. if i find a better solution, i will post it here.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI jonatahn,

the problem occurs bcos of info structures are not updating thats why this problem occured.The customer here is a scrap customer there is no chance to raise a credit memo to a customer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, kishore.

you're right. if the customer has overpayment, this should appear as negative receivables and not as negative sales values. if there is no credit memo (and i assume returns) requests, we will have to explore what is causing this. if by "scrap", this customer may not be a vendor as well?

if by info structures, are you referring to S001?

will get back to you if i discover something.

regards.