cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit management activation with letter of credit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sap guru

I have one queries regarding customer credit limit effect with LC document.

If i creating one LC document for customer after assign to sales order for that perticular customer, it should effect the credit limit of that customer.

In which field it should effect the custmer credit master FD32.

in secured liability field , secured receviable field , or the receviable field .

Can any body tell ,me what is the process of LC attachment with sales order if the credit management is active in company code , and what is the effect in customer credit expouser.

Thanks in advance .

Regards

Anjan Kumar Jha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anjan

It is the aim of every credit policy to reduce the risk represented by customer receivables.

Along with Credit Management, several other ‘Payment Guarantee Forms’ within the

business processes are explored. These include letters of credit and payment cards.

These ‘payment guarantee forms’ differ in the level of security they can offer and are all

integrated within Risk Management.

When a payment guarantee is used (for example, a letter of credit), the system first tries to

provide the optimum in risk minimization. If this is not possible, then Credit Management in

a second step is used to create a credit limit and therefore restrict the level of risk.

Letters of credit are used predominantly for large -scale export transactions, whereas cre dit

while Cards are more important for Retail transactions.

You create a Letter of credit by using VX11 after creating that you assign that in billing tab of sales order in risk Management Financial doc number.

keep in mind the incoterms of Letter of Credit and Sales order should be same.

Reward if helpful

Thanks & Regards

Abhishek Swarup

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It will effect in the Sec.Receivables Field Under The STATUS Screen in FD32...

If you have any Querry regarding Letter of Credit then you can mail me..

Regards

Mohd Shafi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can u please give me your email adress.

Regards

Anjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

My Email Id : ahmed_sapsd@yahoo.co.in

Former Member
0 Kudos