can somebody give me a clue as to how to take customer group wise sales report

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

it will not get the sales report with customer group wise in standard SAP.

in standard you will get the data for the following selection :

a. Sales Office wise : MC-E

b. Sales Organization wise : MC+2

c. Material(Article) wise : MC+Q

tell me one thing, whether u need the report customer group wise or customer account group wise.

Regards,

somu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have made customer group classified as institution customers, distributor customer etc.,

i want to take report institutional customer wise

thanks

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Which Customer group code you have given to "institution customers"

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have given customer group code as 01,02,03

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then

Go to SE16 enter table VBAK excute it will take you to selection screen there you go to settings -->format list -->choose fields then it eill take you to all fields avail in VBAK table there you deselect all and select only what you require like Sales doc number (VBELN) then Customer group 01,02 and 03 (KVGR) then you click on copy icon, it will take you to the previous screen there you enter the duration which you want then you execute data will come.

I hope it will full fill your requirement

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

then only the way is you need to develop customised report by Abapers with that selection criteria.

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajan,

Go to SE16 enter table VBAK excute it will take you to selection screen there you go to settings -->format list -->choose fields then it eill take you to all fields avail in VBAK table there you deselect all and select only what you require like Sales doc number (VBELN) then Customer group 1,2,3,4 and 5 (KVGR) then you click on copy icon, it will take you to the previous screen there you enter the duration which you want then you execute data will come.

I hope it will full fill your requirement

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajan,

I think your question is not clear. We may find different customer segregations. Let me know how you want to see the report, if it is a simple report you can check for available ABAP querry or in Standard Information system within Std SAP or build a ABAP querry as per your requirement.

Thanks

Venkat Cheedalla

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for responding immediately,

i want a sales report customer group wise whether is any standard report which gives customer gorup wise.

Also suggest me the alternative solution as to how can i generate

thanks