cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finding the forecasting model selected by Model 56

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If I use statistical model 56 and run statistical forecasting, how do I know strategy 56 is finally selecting? I see the errors and the parameters when I click the "forecast comparison" icon. But I wan to know which model the system finally selected? Is there any tale that tells me that?

How do I do the assignment of forecasting model to a selection id and forecast and see the results in the background? ANy tables, programs???

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Transaction /sapapo/msdp_fcst2 should give the final model selected for a selection by strategy 56. the forecast profile generated can be pulled up in the regular transaction to pull up the forecast profile

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sinivas,

Thanks for the reply. But I am asking is to see what model 56 finally decides to go with? I mean trend or seasonal or....how can I know that the automatic model has selected a particular model after testing for all the models.

Hope this is clear.

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you check the strategy column in the transaction I mentioned ? It gives a number other than 56 for the selection for which you ran 56. the strategy number maps to one of the forecast models. Hope you are able to find it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot. I found it. How do the same thing in background? I mean I can get the forecast errors and everything in background but this model that it selects finally is something I am not able to find any corresponding table. Do you know what table it is?

Thanks.

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

table /SAPAPO/DP_FCST2