cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing output at all shipping points of the legs of shipment...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gurus,

In my organization there is a Load Sheet output type that is printed everytime a shipment is "Planned" in VT01/02n.

This output type gets printed to the printer in the departure shipping point.

Many of the times the shipment starts in one shipping point in one region of the state and then it travels across several locations (each a shipping point attached to a producing plant). Finally it goes thru several legs to drop off material at the customer locations.

This Load Sheet now needs to be printed at all the shipping points where the material gets picked up for the same shipment. I went thru the catalogue to see if I could create output determination access key with the different shipping points within the legs of the shipment but could not find anything that helps me.

Any help in pointing me in the right direction is most appreciated.

Regards

Raju

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev,

1. You can create condition table with the fields Depature point or Shipping point at depature point these fields are available in the Standard field catelog.

Here you can maintain condition record based on the Depature point (you may have different depature points lik you mentioned)or Shipping point at depature point.

2. You define Output types based your pickup pionts then you put these in procedure then you assign that procedure to your Shippment type.

Maintain condition records for those condition types with diffrent output device.

also make the changes in output Programe(Script or Smart form) according to your requirement, you can put logic like if the pickup point and printer is this what is the output details you need

I hope it will help you

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

Thanks for your response.

I tried using the catalog for departure shipping points. But it still works only for the first departure point. It does not create output records for the rest of the shipping points on the legs.

Maybe I am missing something. I will try again.

Regards

Raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Murali, (and anyone else who may know how to do this)

I have been experimenting with what you suggested.

I have included the "Ship pt at depart pt" from the catalogue in the condition table defintion. However, the output type that I defined only accesses the table once and comes out with the output for the first departure point.

How do I make it go to the table again and again until all the legs have been exhausted. Creating one output for every "Ship pt at depart pt" for every leg?

Any help is appreciated.

Regards

Raju

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I used the output program to read the shipment tables and used an ABAP code to push multiple printouts to multiple printers depending on the shipping points.

The problem is resolved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev,

I have a problem related to printing smartforms/sapscript using output type in tcode VT02N .

We are not able to print smartform that is attached to output type - ALTR..etc. my reuirement is like there is different smartforms attached to different output type .

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you checked to see if the table TNAPR confirms that you have "ALTR" attached to the sapscript program?

Also have you maintained the variants for RV56ABST. These variants are tied to the "Planning" "Checkin" etc buttons on VT01/02N. The variants may not have been configured to process the output (especially if the output timing is "3").

The configuration is called "Define and Assign Activity profile"..

Hope that helps.

Regards

Raju