cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System Guided Picking - LM07

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Has anyone see a situation when using the MDE, transaction LM07(System Guided Pick) , the system responds with the message "The system could not find any Transfer Order" for execution.

The TO/user is assigned to the same queue and can be seen clearly via the RF monitor.

Another strange incidence is that, I can put the delivery number(Picking by Delivery) or the TO number(Picking by TO) and it works just fine.

Any thoughts on why the system guided pick is not working when "the user /TO is assigned to the same queue" would be appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For System Guided operations; i don't think you need to assign the User for the TO in RF Monitor.

Aktar

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We had the same problem in our company. What you said about the handling unit gave us a clue to find a solution

The problem was in our development system and it was because we had activated pick and pack.

The pick and pack process is done with a transaction that is similar to LM07, but not with LM07, so if you enable pick and pack, LM07 is no longer going to work for you.

We disabled pick and pack in our customizing and LM07 now works perfectly

Hope that works for you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try assigning pick HU to ur TO using tcode LH01.

System will give u pick HU number then goto LM07 and do picking

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think that you have had the answer to your question. I am trying to get people to keep the forum tidy. If you have what you require could you award you points if you want to and mark your question as answered.

This helps everybody as there are at the moment 48 pages of open questions and if people do not close them the forum will grow and then people like me will not go through all of the pages as it takes too long and some people will not get answers to their questions.

Thank you

Frenchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to configure the System Guided Pick for LM07/ other system guided pick transactions ?

I thought the system guided pick went by the queue order.

Thanks,

Rajeevan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For system guided picking, if the system finds any open TOs, automatically TOs get picked up for Picking.

There are no config. settings for this.

Aktar