Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autorization Check on SM59.

rliladar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi, i have generated the connections.

SM_<SID>CLNT<Client>_READ, SM_<SID>CLNT<Client>_TMW and SM_<SID>CLNT<Client>_TRUSTED.

But when i make the authorization check this says that user or password are not correct.

The user is created on the system that i want to connect.

- SOLMANSSM100

- SOLTMWSSM100

And when i make the logon test i have my user and not these users, i have to insert the corresponding user and the password.

What should i do to pass this problem?

Can you help me on this problem.

Kind regards,

Nuno

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Great to hear that you have solved your issue. If you can, please set this thread to 'answered'.

rliladar
Explorer
0 Kudos

I found the problem.

Need to check the case sensitive between these different systems.

I change the password for numbers, and its working.

Thanks for your help.

Kind regards,

Nuno

rliladar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have cleaned up all connections and generate again the problem was on creation of the trusted connection.

"No authorization to log on as a trusted system"

I have already setup these connections to other systems and i have no problem, on this SAP Netweaver 4.0 i have these problems.

Can you tell me why on SM59 when we save the user and the password does not saves anything?

Can you help me on this problem?

Kind regards,

Nuno

Edited by: Pedro Fontaínhas on Jan 23, 2008 12:59 PM

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For the destinations

SM_<SID>CLNT<Client>_READ, SM_<SID>CLNT<Client>_TMW and SM_<SID>CLNT<Client>_TRUSTED.

What is the user id maintained?

Is it

SOLMANSSM100

SOLTMWSSM100 if so, do you know the password for these users.

Feel free to revert back.

--Ragu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pedro,

Can you state which connections, what the error response text is when you do the connection test? There is a difference when you do this for trusted connections in respect to the other connections.

Additionally - when you 'generated' the connections, did you see any errors of any type when the generation completed?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please try using automated RFC generator which is built in solution manager. Also, for rfc XXX_trusted.... your own user must have S_RFC & S_RFCACL roles.

You do not have to login with smp01 or tmw01...etc..

Thanks,