cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Arabic and English cheque printing SAPSCRIPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My requirement is i need to print the Cheque printing in arabic language along with English.

In Database there is dynamic data maintained in Arabic for Name1.

I have to print that as cheque payee in arabic.

I am getting the population right when i see through debugging.

But once it is sent to spool or printer,I getting the reverse of the arabic text(ie,the Cheque payee).

Thanks in advance.

Manoj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Manoj you need to have 2 version of the script one in english and another in arabic (Same script). Basically EN is parsed as LTR while Ar is parsed as RTL. Thus if you need to print AR text in EN form it will scramble and spilled up. So for payee the EN window will be left alinged and AR window will be right aligned. Hope you are using pre-printed stationary for the cheque.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

I was also having exactly the same problem being faced by you,in printing vendor name.

Later i have developed the SAP script,in arabic language,and printed by logging in arabic(AR) language,then Vendor name is being printed correctly.

Unfortunately english details were disturbed,which i have re-aligned again.

Finally amount in words(english) is getting jumbled,which i am trying to correct,but could not succeed as of date.

This solution may help you partly.

So please reward points accordingly.

Thanks & Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

i got the answer ....

please change in header the default font family as COURIER and also the std paragraph format ur using in your form there also u assign the same font family then u will get correct out put.............

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Manoj,

Some character formats doesnt support special characters,

try check your char format with which you are writing the variable.

Please Reward Points,

Srujan.