cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM: Copying inspection results to another lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,

has anyone experience with automatic copying closed inspection results from one inspection lot to another one?

Rgds

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I need help!!

I made the Parameterized in spro, and when I try to copy the batch asks me to put the tilde acceptance or rejection, and would generate an error.

If you place the tilde, I had begun well before the copy, I said that the lot to which I am trying to copy is not a origin date.

I would like to know that this is what I am missing in order to make the copy.

Thaks,

regards

Elisa

Edited by: Maria Elisa Rodriguez on Sep 25, 2008 3:05 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

For this ...first u need to select "Previous inspection lot" against each characteristics used in inspection plan.

QP01> Master inspection charac.>Select MIC> Click on General data Icon>Select Previous inspection lot against "Origin data".

AYK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am using 46C version. I have successfuly copied Inspection results from One Inspeciton Lot to another with the help of Zee.

First you have to get Results of Inspection Lot from which you need to copy using below funciton:

BAPI_INSPOPER_GETDETAIL

Then you have to record this results to destination Inspection Lot using below function:

BAPI_INSPOPER_RECORDRESULTS

Regards,

Arpit

0 Kudos

Hello Jessica,

you could try the following bapis:

BAPI_INSPCHAR_GETRESULT

BAPI_INSPCHAR_SETRESULT

Although the desired functionality was actually implemented in higher releases.

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Isabelle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, Isabelle,

I'll check if we can use the bapis in 4.6B. If not, are there any function modules we could use?

Jessica

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I was there as well in my last project when we are in 46C, wanted this function, but found out at last that the copy function only available with 47 or ECC.

But now I am in ECC 6.0, try to make it work, still not success.

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Having seen some of your other postings and queries I'm wondering if your issue can't be solved by batch derivation or batch characteristic inheritance? These are available in 6.0. Not sure of your version. By using these functions, you can avoid creating a lot of your inspection lots possibly.

You can read up on these at:

Batch derivation: http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_03/helpdata/EN/35/7b723c4356d068e10000000a114084/frameset.htm

Batch characteristic inheritance: http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_03/helpdata/EN/3e/a6d5b1a3f5764e8274e015d5a1cee2/frameset.htm

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo Craig,

thanks a lot.

But I'm working with 4.6C so I don't think I'll be able to use batch derivation or batch characteristic inheritance. All I need to do is to copy results from one lot to another. Of course, the usage decision should not be copied.

Srinivas sent me this interesting link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/00/07cf2ec3b42046aeeb527773165efc/content.htm

but I can't find where in the customizing I can set up "Make Settings for Copy of Inspection Results" and I don't see Edit -> Copy Inspection Results in the results entry screen.

Thanks.

Rgds, Jessica

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can anyone tell me how to copy inspection results from one lot to another in version 4.6B??

Jessica

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I didnt see this option in 4.6B. I think it is available from 4.7

You can check with OSS too.

regards

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

It is not clear from your question Automatic copying closeing in recording inspection result so that the movement you record the inspection result to one char, system will make the insp char closing automatically or you are looking for copying the result from one char to another char?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check this

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/00/07cf2ec3b42046aeeb527773165efc/content.htm

You can use BAPI BAPI_INSPOPER_RECORDRESULTS , take help of ABAP.

regards

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After entering the inspection results, I want to copy them to another inspection lot. So the link is very useful.

Can you please tell me the path in customizing where I can make the settings?

Is BAPI_INSPOPER_RECORDRESULTS also available in 4.6B? What exactly does it do? I saw that BAdi QECOPY is only available from 4.7

Thanks!

Jessica

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you tell me where in customizing I can find "Make Settings for Copy of Inspection Results"?

Also, I don't see the path "Edit -> Copy Inspection Results" in the inspection lot.

Rgds