cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Needs R/3 User-exit help when PO/PR created in Backend system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SRM/MM Experts,

We are using ERP2005 and SRM 5.0 with classic scenario. Shopping cart converts the Purchase Requisition and Purchase Order in the backend system.

R/3 system had a custom logic to blank out the Account assignment category, cost center information when particular material group(ZZZZ0001), plant(Z0001) and storage location(Z01) used in the PO/PR that are created by SRM SC. The custom logic is used in user-exit- EXIT_SAPLMEWP_002- INCLUDE ZXMEWU06 and

EXIT_SAPLMEWQ_001-INCLUDE ZXMEWU04 of R/3 system. But now this custom functionality is not working. And I found out that when PO/PR is created by SRM’s SC, include- ZXMEWU06 & ZXMEWU04 are not being called.

In which user-exit we should put custom logic in the R/3 system, so that it will be called for blanking out the Account assignment information, when SC is converted into PO/PR in the backend system

Thank you!

MP

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Disha,

I figured out that we have to use user-exit:EXIT_SAPL2012_003 in R/3 system. Now here is what I am doing... If it is at non-stock material and it uses account assignment category-K and Cost Center-Z1000001, then I am blanking out the POITEM-ACCTASSCAT and POACCOUNT-DELETE_IND = 'X', but still it is not blanking out or deleting the account assignment information from PO.

Please let me know if this is the correct BADI to use to blank out the account assignment information in PO created by SC(SRM 5.0) in ECC 6.0. If yes, what should I need to do to blank out the account assignment information.

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks!

MP

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Instead of implementig the R/3 enhancements,you can try using the BADI "bbp_determine_acct" in SRM to blank out the account assignement category as reqd.

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

Our custom code is already in the R/3 system's user-exit : EXIT_SAPLMEWP_002- INCLUDE ZXMEWU06 and

EXIT_SAPLMEWQ_001-INCLUDE ZXMEWU04 for PR and PO. We don't know what has been changed in the system but the custom code from the user-exit is not being executed. Can you please help me in figuring out where should I look or where else I can put the custom logic to change the account assignment for PO/PR's line item when SC is converted to PO/PR.

Points will be awarded...

Thanks.

MP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You mean to say that the Exit is not getting called??Ideally these are the exits which are called when PR/PO are created via BAPI's(as in you case for Classic scenario).Please can you see whether the custom enhancements are properly activated(Check trascn CMOD and SMOD).

For PO,you can try using the BADI mentioned by Pierre if the exits still does not work.

BR,

Disha.

pvanhoove
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

For PO creation you can use the badi BBP_PO_INBOUND_BADI in ECC.

For PR, check in the fm BAPI_REQUISITION_CREATE, there is a customer exit call.

Rgds,

Pierre

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

For PR creation,in bapi BAPI_REQUISITION_CREATE there is a call to EXIT_SAPLMEWQ_001.

IF you are on ECC 6.0,try ME_PROCESS_REQ_CUST badi.

For PO creation,you can use the enhancement "SAPLMEWP" (EXIT_SAPLMEWP_002) in R/3.

BR,

Disha

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Related links which might help:

Note 606768 BAPI_PO_CREATE: EXIT_SAPLMEWP_002 Addition.headr data miss.

Note 336589 BAPI_PO_CREATE: Customer enhancements

BR,

Disha.