cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate Config

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have configured my rebate functionality where in I have 2 rebate conditions. In one I am accruing 100% of the sale & in other 2 % of sale so total 102% which I have to pay to my rebate receipt ant.

I have fundamental question, can I accrue more then my sale (in this case 102%). If yes, my rebate basis is equal to net value is it ok?

As an example in my SO & Invoice

Rebate Basis $100( assigned to Subtotal 7)

Rebate Condition 1 $100( Accruals)

Rebate condition 2 $2(Accruals)

any suggestions/replies would be appreciated

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is some thing surpricsing e to hear that u r accruing more than the value of ur sales.

That means u r going to pay more tha the value whcih u have earned from the business.

Can you explain in detail what was the requirement in detail..let us see and analyse it.

for your info , System will always allow u to accrue more than the sales value...But it does not make sense.

Thanks & regards,

Shaik

Former Member
0 Kudos

First of all thanks for the reply. Yes it is surprising , infact was to me also when I got this requirement. SO here is the scenario. Let’s assume I am company A Selling to B let’s assume it is $100 & B pays me back & no accrual happens.so far so good.

Now B sells To C say again $100 but the catch is we (A) invoice C as C will only pay us. So we have to pay B his money which he should have got by selling to C & some incentive( say 2%). So I have to accrue more then my sale & pay back B 102 % as a check or credit memo.

Hope this explains my requirement. So based on your answer looks like system will allow me accrue more then 100% which it allows & tested it. However my rebate basis in the order still shows as value equivalent to 100%... would this cause any issue doing settlements. BTW, I am also not able to make my sales volume current using VBOF

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How can you offer rebate which is equal to or more than your product value?

Can you be bit more clear with the example.

Kind Regards

Chakradhar

Edited by: Paturi Chakradhara Rao on Jan 25, 2008 6:12 AM