cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Messages in SRM from Purchsaer to Supplier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

In our Scenario, Plan-driven Procurement with supplier interaction, with SRM 5.0 and SAP MM 4.70 we would like to use the functionality where the Purchaser can send messages in SUS.

At the Moment the Purchaser has the Role SAP_EC_SUS_ADMIN_PURCHASER and is assigned to the relevant Purchasing Group. If the Purchaser would like to send a Message he cannot choose a Supplier to which the message should be send. The Drop-down list is empty. Instead of that the message is send to all the suppliers which are defined in SRM SUS.

What do I have to do to solve this problem.

Best Regards

Stefan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

the vendors in SUS must be maintained in the BP role CRM007. If done so the drop-down list will be filled with the vendor and the SUS-Purchaser can create messages for certain vendors.

You can define a BP Role Grouping (in SPRO) that includes the BP role CRM007 and afterwards maintain the vendor via transaction BP in that grouped BP-role. As result the vendor should be visible in the drop-down list.

Regards,

Björn

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul and Khan

Thank you for your answers. But I still not understand, why there is a dropdown box which is called supplier.

If I am loged-in with my Puchaser User I can sent new messages and there I can type in the following data:

- Message Header

- Type

- Status

- Priority

- Validity

- Supplier

But as mentionned above the dropdown box for the supplier is empty. If think there should be a possibility to send messages to different suppliers. Where can I define these suppliers?

best regards

Stefan

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

Consider the following things

1) in the SUS side ---> only SUS administrators will be able to see all the suppliers ---> this is the customer list link when you login as supplier administrator.

SUS administrator will have role --->

SAP_EC_SUS_ADMIN_VENDOR.

2) with the purchaser user ---> it is not possible to have a look at the supplier list ---> even though it has been assgined role

SAP_EC_SUS_ADMIN_PURCHASER.

3) try out --> this one --> assign any supplier admin user with the role SAP_EC_SUS_ADMIN_PURCHASER and then you will be able to see all the suppliers in the list, then you will also be able to send messages to a specific supplier.

4) create a new user in SUS --> assign this user with the role

SAP_EC_SUS_ADMIN_PURCHASER. ---> he will be able to see all the suppliers and also be able to send messages to specific supplier.

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

this is standard system behaviour , system will send messages to all the suppliers. and it is not possible to send to specific supplier.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I don't think it is possible to Send individual messages in this case.. This is standard SRM functionality of PDP....

See other related pointer ->

Regards

- Atul