cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Approver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

At this point I have a shopping cart which I am now waiting for approval on. However when I go into the status of the shopping cart it has not been passed to anyone to approve because the java applet is blank.

Has anyone come across this before, and can shed some light please.

Regards

TV

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tony,

Is the Approval Preview diagram showing something like a 'X' icon.

If yes, this is a problem with Java Applet.

You can try enabling this in Internet Explorer Options Toolssettings--Adavanved settings and enable the checkbox for Java applet.

In case if the preview diagram shows fine but there are no agents for your Cart, please collect workitem ID from BBP_PD and execute SWI1 using this Workitem ID. You can see the agent in this workflow log.

If still the agent is not found in workflow log, then you may have to debug your Approbal BADI to find out if the approval table is getting populated or not.

Please reward points if the hint is helpful to you.

Thanks & Regards,

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please use the SRM standard GUI transaction BBP_PD to check the status of this particular shopping cart..

Also look in the Web transaction -BBPMON_SC (Monitor Shopping cart) for the details..._

Hope this will help.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

I have checked BBP_PD, and the status is in, ' Item in Transfer Process'. This means to me that it's awaiting approval. But I have noticed that the status of the cart is 'deleted'. Could this be why nothing would show in the java applet???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This is standard SRM functionality.. Incase you deleted the shopping cart, the Java Applet will not show any approvers...

However since the status wil show the last status ..

Please confirm what all statuses are dsiplayed in this case - in BBP_PD Transaction..

Hope this will help. Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul