cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AUTO ID Tool Not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all ,

i am creating a scenario AII->HTTP->XI->RFC->R3 for testing when i am sending message with the help of auto id test tool i am not getting any message in XI server in SXMB_MONI . I have checked all my configuration in XI its working fine .

Configuration i have done in AII server for testing

In SM59 i have created a RFC (HTTP Connection to ABAP System) in its Technical Settings

Target host : hostname of XI server

service no : http port of XI server

path prefix : /sap/xi/engine?type=entry

userid & Password of XI server

when i am testing through AUTO ID TEST TOOL using PML message, Device controller & Device Grp id which i have created. In command "IN" using the RFC i have created in SM59 when i sending the message i am gettin "HTTP listener got response with response code: 500" .

In XI server SXMB_MONI I am not able to see any message .

thanks in advance .

Regards,

Praveen Sharma

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Basics about Autoid test tool ( i am sure you are aware of this)

Autoid test tool simulates the device controller. Hence it sends the message to AII first to run the rules and then depending upon the rule the communication will happen with back end system

Now while using Autoid testtool kit why are you using the RFC connection which points to XI.

you should select the RFC connection which points towards the proper link of AII which will run the rule processor. Please go through the documentation provided at service market place.

You need to activate the necessary services in transaction SICF as per the configuration guide and set up the RFC to be used in AutoID test tool which will point towards the service maintained in the RFC.

I hope this info will guide you further.

One more thing when u send PML message using Autoid testtool do u see the successful execution of rules in logs SLG1 of AII.

Let me know if you have further doubts

Thanks and regards,

Amit Deshpande

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi amit,

thanks for your reply, i have some confusions my requirement is to create a demo link between AII-XI-R3. XI-R3 is working fine i have checked it only message i have to send using Auto id test tool as i dont have any physical RFID device right now .

i have changed the rfc connection and sending message using AIN and i m gettin success message, but still i am not getting any message in XI......here i have confusion how the message will be send to XI when we are sending it to AIN is this a background process if yes then where we have to do configuration, what is the proper flow of it please explain ?

Regards,

Praveen Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

I think you are not using the activity as a part of your rule which sends the information to XI.

Please check that. The communication with XI from AII is decided when the rule runs.

Amit

Reward points if you find the answers useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi amit,

please can u tell me some more details which activity i have to use in my rule which communicates with XI .

Regards,

Praveen