cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reg :getting values loaded in value help in runtime based on user input

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a table column named partners with a drop down.when i select a value from the drop down i need to load the values in value help in next column(partner fun) in the table based the the user selection made in the 1st column.plz help me.

currently the coding used by me is

try

{

String partfn=wdContext.currentTablepartnersElement().getPartnerfn();

if(partfn.equals("ShiptoParty"))

{

wdComponentAPI.getMessageManager().reportSuccess("1");

IWDAttributeInfo partattributeInfo = wdContext.getNodeInfo().getAttribute(IPrivateSalesdet.ITablepartnersElement.PARTNER);

wdComponentAPI.getMessageManager().reportSuccess("2");

//from this part its not working

ISimpleTypeModifiable part = partattributeInfo.getModifiableSimpleType();

//ISimpleType part=partattributeInfo.getSimpleType();

wdComponentAPI.getMessageManager().reportSuccess("3");

// Set field label and populate valueset

part.setFieldLabel("key");

IModifiableSimpleValueSet partvalueSet = part.getSVServices().getModifiableSimpleValueSet();

wdComponentAPI.getMessageManager().reportSuccess("4");

for (int i = 0; i < wdThis.wdGetSalescustomctrllerController().wdGetContext().nodeLt_Kna1().size();i++)

{

wdComponentAPI.getMessageManager().reportSuccess("5");

partvalueSet.put(wdThis.wdGetSalescustomctrllerController().wdGetContext().nodeLt_Kna1().getLt_Kna1ElementAt(i).getKunnr(),wdThis.wdGetSalescustomctrllerController().wdGetContext().nodeLt_Kna1().getLt_Kna1ElementAt(i).getName1());

wdComponentAPI.getMessageManager().reportSuccess("custid"+wdThis.wdGetSalescustomctrllerController().wdGetContext().nodeLt_Kna1().getLt_Kna1ElementAt(i).getKunnr());

} }

catch(Exception ex)

{

wdComponentAPI.getMessageManager().reportSuccess("error in partfn table rfc"+ex);

}

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pl go through this

Regards

Ayyapparaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai ayappa,

my context structure is

partnertable

_subnode

_Attribute1

_Attribute2

|_attribute(attribute of partnertable node)

when i set the singleton property of subnode to false i have another table in the same view wch is getting affected.also when i select the value from partners table attribute i need the subnode s attribute get populated.