cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPE crash - Trying to remove work item and SXMB_MONI message that caused it

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a file to IDOC scenario with BPE. We have had a large file that was picked up by XI in error, but the adapter engine did process the XML conversion successfully. This message was sent to the BPE but due to the message size, the BPE crashed. Currently the work flow that caused the crash is in started status in report RSWF_XI_SWPC - continue workflow after system crash. and we have a message in SXMB_MONI for this workflow that is still in status outbound to PE "message being sent". We would like to remove or cancel the workflow and the message in XI. I have searched around for the best way to do this in this situation but have not found anything. We cannot cancel the message in SXMB_MONI due to the status it is currently in. Can we:

1. stop and start BPM to resolve the issue or

2. some how change the status of the workflow to error so the message in SXMB_MONI can be cancelled.

3. Should we just leave the work item and messge as is, because it is not affecting anything else in XI.

Any help would be apprecieated.

thanks.

Jamie

Edited by: Jamie Bullen on Jan 22, 2008 4:04 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jamie.

Go to transaction SWWL and try deleting the work item from there.

Select the status as "In Process" and press F8. Hope this works.

Regards,

Hari.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I'm pretty sure I can delete the work item from SWWL but I don't think the outbound status of the message is SXMB_MONI will change once this is done.

thanks.

Jamie