cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warning Message for Date change in VA01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am not getting the warning message "No goods accepted on &1. The next possible date is: &2" AND "No goods accepted on the specified delivery date" during change of Requested Delivery date falling on the weekly offs as defined in the factory calender.

Example: I should get the above messages ( which otherwise are SAP standard) when I change the Req. Del. date in Sales order creation from 22 Jan 2008( Tuesday) to

26 Jan 2008 ( Saturday) which is an off as per the factory calender.

Kindly suggest any solution for this.

Regards,

Nike Maximus

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Nike

For your information, Factory Calender should have been assigned in three places, viz.Plant, Sales Organization and Shipping Point.

Check the IMG for the following

1) Enterprise Structure -> Definition -> Logistics-General -> Define, copy, check plant -> Define plant. Here, check whether you have assigned factory calender to your plant.

2) Enterprise Structure -> Definition -> Sales and Distribution -> Define, copy, check sales organization -> Define Sales Organization. Here see whether the same code is assigned in "Sales org.calendar".

3) Finally check in OVLZ, whether you have maintained the factory calender for your shipping point.

If you miss any of the above, then system will allow to do PGI and invoice.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laxmi,

Thanks for the information. Here, in this case all the assignments are done.( Plant, Sales Org, and Shipping Pt.)

My requirement is to have that warning meassage when I enter delivery date which is on Saturdays or Sundays. Saturday and Sunday is defined as weekly offs in factory calender.

Is there any way wherein I can get these warning messages?

Regards,

Nike

Former Member
0 Kudos

maintain sunday and saturday as holidays and maintain them in holiday calender and assign them to ur factory calender and check once, after that ur getting the problem maintain in userexit a Zmessage with the help of ur abaper with the clear requirement.