cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

variant configuration standard reports

Former Member
0 Kudos

Plz through the standard sap provided reports for variant configuration allong with make to order.

THANX

Ramesh B

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh

Ur question is not clear. any way if u want to see the report u can see it in Transaction code CU80.

If it helpful please reward point

thanks

Edie

Former Member
0 Kudos

once sales order created with configurable material where the characterstics fields are stored .

can any body help me..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

You can use transaction CUTABLEINFO to view all the characteristics values for the sales order. This transaction has all the configuration tables which are used to hold information for a sales order. You can also create your own report by using Function Module VC_I_GET_CONFIGURATION.

Hope this information helps.

Thanks

Amber

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Go to the display or change mode of sales order and at the bottom left hand corner of the Sales order, you have some icons (like prcing, schedule lines, dispaly availability, item details configuration............) , you select item details configuration to see the characteristic values assigned to that particular order.

Regards,

Sudarshan

Former Member
0 Kudos

THANKS TO ALL MY PROBLEM IS SOLVED...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Could you please describe your query in more detail ? are you looking for some reports in variant configuration ? If yes, please advise what sort of data you wish to retrieve?

Thanks Amber

Former Member
0 Kudos

I AM LOOKING FOR ORDER REPORT LIKE CONFIGURABLE MATERIL DETAILS INCLUDING THE CHARACTESTICS OF THE MATERIAL AND ALSO MAKE TO ORDER REPORT LIKE PRODUCTION DATA

JUST LIKE MATERIAL CODE

CHARCHTECTER STICS DETAILS.