cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

condition update for discount

Former Member
0 Kudos

the scenario is:

there are 3 materials which has same material group.

X material, material group AA

Y material, material group AA

Z material, material group AA

the condtion tables in the access sequence is sales office/material group. that means the customers under selecteed sales office will get ex;Rs.2/- as discount if they buy the material which has material group AA.

here the sales office say for ex:01-India

here there are 3 customers under 01-India sales officde

Customer A,B,andC

the requirement is :

1. How we control if X and Y material is allowed for discount 2/- and Z is not allowed though it is having AA material group

2. If condition update is set for differenet customers at different quantity for ex:for A customer 100 units and for B customer 150 units and for C customer 200 units, when we are not considering customer field in VK11.

requested quick reply please

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

try to do it throught requiremnt in pricing procedure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr Paruchuri,,

Are you open to including a requirement in the pricing procedure?.

If so, the material number to be excluded may be identified, in say an external table (with validity).

By this, the material would get ignored, during evaluation of pricing procedure.

An alternative would be to introduce a condition type in the pricing procedure, which refers the original (discount) condition, which has a material (normally along with SO, DC)access, such that it returns a value equal but opposite to the referring condition.

By this the value evaluated in the original condition would be automatically discounted in the next step.

Trust these views help you.

Regards,

K Gopidas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Das.K.

I am not clear with your reply, please give some more clarity and details of your reply. If you want any further details from me please ask me.

Ramana Paruchuri.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr Paruchuri,

The requirement is straightforward, so I shall not refer it.

Regarding the suggestion of condition type, kindly add a condition type to the original procedure, with an access of SO DC and material.

This condition type would be referring the discount condition type (under screen group 'Master Data' the RefConType, the discount condition type would be entered).

It would return a value of -100%, for the specific material, as maintained in the record.

This would negate the effect of the original discount condition.

This may seem to be a round about way, but I hope it helps.

Regards,

K Gopidas.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ramana

Why dont you maintain the discount condition type for the combination of Customer / Material in VK11, so that irrespective of material group, you can have control as to which product is eligible for discount and to which customer.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Laxmipathy, here the key combination for vk11 must be Sales Office/Material Group. Are you clear with the my concept?

Ramana Paruchuri.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ramana

Go to V/05 create a new condition table for the combination of Sales office / Material group.

Create a Condition for Discount (say ZDIS) in V/06 and save. Go to V/07, select the discount condition and double click "Access" tab on your left screen. On your right side screen, assign the new table and save.

Finally, go to V/08 and assign ZDIS in your pricing procedure.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mr. Laxmipathy, I am not asking how to create a pricing procedure my question was very specific.

The requirement is to exclude one material from the discount scenario, though it has same sales office/material group combination

ramana paruchuri

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ramana

I know your question is specific. Without understanding your requirement, I will not be able to reply got it??

If you want to maintain the discount for some material with the combination of sales office / material group, then as for as I am concerned, what I had suggested holds good.. That is you have to create a condition table and assign it to your discount condition type.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi