cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove xml namespace in the SOAP channel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

Maybe my question is simple but unfortunately no ideas in my head how to solve the problem easily.

I have a SOAP receiver channel to some external Internet application, send data there and synchronously get the response. The problem is that response contains the link to namespace of this application like this "xmlns="x-schema:http://someapp.com/schemas/response.xml" and XI is able to save this response in file BUT UNABLE to do mapping - I've got an mapping error that fields in result MT couldn't be filled in. I use XMLAnonymizerBean in this SOAP channel but it works only for outgoing message and not for incoming.

Is it possible to remove this xmlns information from response without complicated for me java and xslt mapping?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you want to use the XMLAnonymizerBean for the response, put it at last module in the module chain.

Regards

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Stafan, but XMLAnonymizerBean in my case works correctly as it clears all xmlns links in the outgoing from XI message. My problem is with incoming to XI...

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you want to use the XMLAnonymizerBean for request and response independently, apply it twice. One before the XISOAPAdapterBean, one after it.

Regards

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Stefan!!!! You solution works correctly.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Elena,

I'm not sure, if I'm getting it, but: have you created your message types from the application's WSDL?

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Peter. No we were not provided by WSDL as actually this is not a web service but application with possibility to load data into it. So we have created our own DT and MT.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hmmm.. So you just send SOAP request to some URL and get response. Is response also SOAP message? Well, you write, you are able to receive the message, so it should be ok.

Ok, i'd suggest you - check the namespace of incoming document. In Message Type dialog there is a parameter: Document Namespace. Put the appropriate namespace to this text box, save, activate, ..try

Peter

btw: what is the exact error you are getting?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for answering, but I've already tried to clear the XML namespace field in my datatype and to write there xmlns of this external application - still error...

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

U may try changing the Xml Namespace of ur message type

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/e2/74e493cee04a168a163472c696c8e7/content.htm

Regards,

Prateek

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

not sure if this will work but try changing the name space of the resposne DT/MT to the namespace of the appl.response